Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Daily Photo's


Just wanted to share this photo of Jager and also wanted to share with you all something that I am doing this year. I have committed myself into taking a Daily Photo of my life. Things that I do, see, interests, creative things, people, and just stuff at times. Basically anything that seems to strike me that day. I will be posting this on my scrapbooking/photo/creative Blog, which is Melissa's Creative design. So can click on the link here or also on the sidebar if your interested in checking it out. I love seeing people comment too!!! So feel free at anytime to comment here or there. I enjoy seeing who checks out our blogs. Anyways.....I hope to keep up with this, even though I know that I wont be able to post everyday-but I will at least try to post them regularly. But even if I'm not posting them daily, I will be snapping photos daily! Bob has also shared an interest in this, so I try to post some of his photos on here periodically.

No comments: